About our Company
In a fast growing economy like South Africa, it is essential to develop the necessary infrastructure to ensure sustained growth. This cannot only be achieved by sales ingenuity or solid accounting in small and medium companies. It is a definite requirement that formal Management Systems be developed. Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality systems become increasingly important. The latest addition to these systems is the responsible care initiative.
These systems do not only ensure that companies comply with legislative requirements in the fields mentioned above, but also enhance the integrity of the companies as suppliers to the market as well as for export purposes.
Why should you choose us?
- Industry Specific Experts and Consultants
- Private and Secure
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Technology Oriented
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- ISO 9001: 2008 Series (Quality)
- ISO 14001: 2004 (Environmental)
- OSHAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety)
- ISO 17025 (Laboratory Accreditation)
- Responsible Care (Chemical Industry)
- Construction Manuals (Section 37 OHS Act)
- HAZOP (Food Industry)
- Suppliers of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Suppliers of Corporate Supplies and Gifts
- IT Solutions and Supplies